Join our laid-back, wine and food-focused tour and discover Zagreb's irresistible charm.
Not only will you enjoy in top-notch wines, meat delicacies, and exquisite cheeses, but you will also learn all you need to know about wine & food pairing. Get an introduction to Croatian wines during wine class in Zagreb led by a sommelier. Learn about local wine regions and winemaking secrets while sampling Croatian prosciutto, cheese, and bread. Taste several different wines including sparkling, white, and red while relaxing in a cozy cosy wine bar. You will be introduced to top-notch, authentic Croatian wines through a short presentation of wine regions. Our sommeliers will reveal to you wine secrets and interesting information about wine producers of a specific region. You will try Croatian best prosciutto, cheese, bread, olive, and pumpkin oil and have a chance to experience different parts of Croatia through delicious food and authentic wine.
Reserve your spot on this excursion and join us!
- Sample a variety of Croatia’s top-quality wines
- Learn all about wine and food pairing
13:00 - meeting point at Pupitres bar, there you will meet your sommelier
Guided tasting of selection 3 wines accompanied by meat delicacies
14:30 - end of tour
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Tasting several types of wine, local cheese, bread, and prosciutto, olive and pumpkin oil
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Lunche (unless indicated in the itinerary)
- All other items of a personal nature
YOU WILL SEE
- Ban Jelačić square
- Ilica street
YOU WILL VISIT
- Exclusive wine bar
- Meeting point Pupitres bar (Frankopanska 1)
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
Gulliver reserves the right to amend or cancel any trip without prior notice