Discover three paradisiac islands, known as the Elaphite Islands, on this full-day cruise from Dubrovnik.
Sail to Kalamota, the southernmost inhabited island in Croatia, the historical Šipan Island, dotted with numerous old churches and noblemen's villas, and car-free, lush island of Lopud known for incredible sandy beaches. Swim in front of Kalamota Island and explore Šipan and Lopud Island at your own pace. Moreover, enjoy delicious snacks, fresh fruit and refreshing drinks on board. One whole day, three islands and an impressive vessel journeying the crystal-clear waters of the Adriatic Sea, make a perfect recipe for a sailing getaway!
Reserve your spot on this excursion and join us!
- Visit three islands in one day
- Enjoy swimming in crystal-clear seas
- Relax aboard a distinctive vessel
Hotel departure followed by:
10:00 – swimming in front of Kalamota Island
10:45 – sailing to Šipan Island and free time for sightseeing
13:00 – swimming in front of Lopud Island
14:00 – free time to explore the island of Lopud
17:00 – return to the port of Gruž
* Return transfer to the hotel
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Transfer with pick up & drop off from hotel
- Catamaran cruise
- All-inclusive drinks: beer, red / white wine
- Soft drinks and water
- Free Wi-Fi on-board
- The excursion includes free time for swimming - bring adequate equipment. Excursion itinerary is subject to changes depending on weather conditions. Changes to the program are possible if the weather and temperatures are not suitable for swimming.
- Full day
Gulliver reserves the right to amend or cancel any trip without prior notice